Saturday 20 August 2011

I'm back!

I'm back!
Well technically I didn't go anywhere. But I've been busy doing stuff. Like sleeping in and thrift shopping.
I didn't score much from the local RSPCA store lately but I did get this really lovely shirt. I love the poofy sleeves and the collar. Now I just have to find something to wear it with.




And yesterday I bought my first pair of Dr. Martens! I was so excited when I walked past the shoe shop with a friend and spotted the sale sign. About half of the docs there were reduced to just $150 and they were all brand new! I was wanting a black pair or a dark matte colour, but none of the blacks were on sale and the only ones on sale in my size were the last pair of black florals. Floral docs are definitely not my favourites, but I've been wanting that shop to have a sale for about two years now, I decided I needed any pair that was fluorescent or terribly bright. 

^ Proof that they're real Doc Martens.
They're a perfect fit and I'll treasure them for the rest of my life!

Hope to see you soon!
Erin. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment