Wednesday 3 August 2011

I can't be bothered to think up a good title.

WARNING: This will probably be the worst post ever, but however, enjoy.

Um, Hi. My name is Erin and this is ma blog. I'm 12, turning 13 in 27 days, although everybody says I'm really mature for my age and whatnot. I'm into many styles, lots of people think I'm weird because most twelve year olds don't really wear the same kind of clothes as me. I wear a bit of vintage stuff and hippie clothing. And when I explain my childhood to people I sound like I was raised by a group of hippies, which is sort of what happened. I don't go to school, because I'm homeschooled. So as you might be able to guess, I'm not really what you would say is a 'typical' twelve year old girl. I'm extremely short and probably look like I'm about eight years old, but whatever. Well anywhooo, I like cameras, I like clothes and I like the internet. So I figured why not put 'em together and make a blog about clothes and that shiz.
So here's an outfit from a few days ago I've been meaning to post...
Sweater: Thrift Shop
Shorts: Cotton On Body
Tights: Jay Jays
Shoes: Thrift Shop (originally from Country Road)



A few days ago I got an undercut. I'm planning on either bleaching it and dyeing leopard print onto it like this. Or bleaching it and dying it all blue. 


Anyway, thankyou very muchly for reading this far and I'm sorry for putting you through this boredom. And I will hopefully see you later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment