Thursday 11 August 2011

Home Sweet Home. Oh, whatever.

Honey, I'm home.

Now I've got my hands on a camera again I can show you pictures of stuff. yaysies. My camera's broken and my dad wouldn't let me use his to take photos of my scores from suitcase rummage, so I had to wait until I got back to my mum's house so I could use her camera. Anyhow, I now have photos of the things I bought... And what I wore...

So this is what I wore. I received so many compliments about my cape throughout the day..
Hat: Mombasa $30
Cape: Thrifted
Dress: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted
This baby only cost me $4 and I love it!
Also I bought these glasses from a costume shop for $8 which I saw previously on Tavi's and Mollysoda's blogs.
Dis is ma' hat which I love so much.
Also, the other day I bought this liquid eyeliner, which is amazing, for just $7.
I bought this fringed genuine leather vest from suitcase rummage, $10.
This jumpsuit was from Tree Of Life
I bought this necklace from the local opshop for just $2 and I absolutely adore it.
I also bought this, 'thing'. I'm not really sure what you would call it to be honest. 
Anyway, hope you all had a lovely day... See you later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment